Wednesday, November 13, 2013

RR Countdown and Small Teaser!

If you follow me on any of my social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) you know that I've been doing this graphic countdown for the release of Reaching Retribution. I hit writers block in my NaNoWriMo novel (don't worry, I broke through that block!), so I decided to doodle. Doodling helps me think. While doodling, I got the idea to create a photo countdown for RR. I post pictures every three days. The quality of the pictures aren't that great, but here's the ones that I've posted already:
It absolutely terrifies me that there's less than a month until the release of RR. LESS THAN A MONTH. Where did the time go?!?!? Is anyone else having trouble breathing? Anyone? *looks around* Just me? Okay then...

Anyway, I just realized that I missed Teaser Tuesday this week. I completely spaced on Tuesday. I need Christmas break right now. My brain could use a little time off. Haha Here is a small teaser from RR:

This is unedited and subject to change before publication.

Also, I've had a few people ask me about more bonus POVs. I was originally planning on writing another one before the release of Reaching Retribution, but this month has been pretty crazy, and I don't have time to write another POV and edit. I might do a few more POVs after the release, but I can't do any more beforehand. I apologize to anyone that was expecting another one.

I am going to write the fifth book concluding everyone's storylines after the release of RR. That book will be written from different POVs, so hopefully it will be worth it for those who like the extra POVs I've written thus far. That book probably won't get published until Summer of 2014 though.

I think that's all I wanted to share for now. I hope you all have a good week and weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait until this book comes out and based on the sneak peaks I think it will be AMAZING. Love your writing style and the creativeness of your books. Meaning how they are unlike the other books I have ever read. Is there any way reaching retribution can come out any earlier? Like November 31? If you can't it is still awesome it is coming out in less than a month anyway. Thanks for writing and Love you books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad love quotes - Learn from yesterday, live for
    today, wish for tomorrow. Because guys are wired to accomplish one primary thing when they meet a
    female they are interested in - and that one thing is always to
    chase them. He must laugh when she laughs, sigh when she
    sighs.

    Here is my web-site; short love quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just done reading first 3. already jonesing for the 4th to come out, cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love: please leave a comment :) I read and try to reply to all comments. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Ya'll are awesome!