Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Less than a week!

 

This is the week of publication. I can't believe it. Can you believe it? I mean...hello...it's already December--the last month of the year.

I edited like crazy this past week, and am almost finished. I have a few school things I have to focus on today and tomorrow. I'll finish editing and start formatting Reaching Retribution on Thursday. It'll be ready for Amazon and Barnes and Noble this weekend. I was a little behind schedule and wanted to put it up for pre-order on Smashwords for iTunes like a week ago, but I wasn't able to do that. Itunes readers will have to wait a little bit to download from the iBookstore. I'm so sorry about that.

I decided that instead of posting a teaser, my teaser was going to be the cover of the book. I've had a lot of people ask me if I was going to release to cover before I publish, and I wasn't going to initially, but I didn't want to search for a teaser this week. Haha Here is the cover for Reaching Retribution designed by Victoria Faye from Whit and Ware Designs. 


What do you think? I love this cover. It fits the novel perfectly. (You'll see it when you read it!) The tendrils feature all the colors of the previous covers. I won't state who specially who that man represents. You can guess though, but I won't confirm or deny anything. ;)

Here are all the books in the Prophesized Series. Don't they look pretty? Haha. I'm a little biased though. If you like the covers, be sure to tell Victoria!


I hope you all are ready for Reaching Retribution! I'm terrified for you to read it, but I can't wait to get the book out into the world. I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Also, I'll have some swag stuff ready to send out in the upcoming weeks. I'll update you all with those details if you're interested in them at a later date.

That's all I have for now. I hope you all have a fantastic day :)

16 comments:

  1. YAAAY! I cant wait. the cover is awesome!!!! love, love, love the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait 4 more agonizing days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have saved my book allowance for this one!!! 4 days need to hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying in a metaphorical and a literal way because it comes out so soon. Slowest week ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this series. Simply cannot wait for book 4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait any longer. Saturday needs to come faster than this. Love all your books please hurry I'm anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do i have to wait three long, days, or 72 AGONIZING HOURS until the book comes out. P.S- The cover is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't want to read this book because if I do than the reality that this series is coming to an end will finally set in, but at the same time if I don't read the book, than I'll also literally die of curiosity because your writing is that good! : )

    PS: Reaching Retribution is my selection for Waiting on Wednesday for this week on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to point out that Scorching Secrets is on the new bestsellers list. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, what? What Bestsellers list?

      Delete
    2. When I go on the nook store, Scorching Secrets and now Reatching Retribution are under a category called new bestsellers list!

      Delete
  10. When is RR coming out today on Amazon I have been waiting for three hours! Must read NOW !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is a link to Barnes and Noble Sci Fiction and Fantasy Best Sellers. There are only 15 on the main scroll. Reaching Retribution is one of them. It also in 'hot new releases' and 'recommendations under $5' on the same page. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/science-fiction-scifi-fantasy-nook-books-ebooks/379003089

    ReplyDelete

Share some love: please leave a comment :) I read and try to reply to all comments. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Ya'll are awesome!