The Prophesized Series Sale!

Sunday, September 22, 2013
For this week, I've decided to put all books in the Prophesized Series on sale. Instead of spending $2.99, both Scorching Secrets and Descending Darkness are only $0.99 each. The sale price is only up on Amazon right now. This is the first time Descending Darkness has been put on sale, so if you've been waiting to read it until the price was lowered, you can download it now!

Here are the Amazon links:

      BlackMoon Beginnings                      Scorching Secrets                      Descending Darkness


You can get three books for only $1.98 :) My only request is that if you read these books, please rate them when you finish. Ratings help a lot and I will forever be grateful! That's all I have for now.

image

Erg....what? I mean...I have to go back to editing the fourth book. Haha :)

 Happy reading and have a great day.

Spread the word! Sharing is caring!

3 comments:

  1. I just finished reading your first book and i have to say i didnt think it was possible for me to love reading sooo much after the harry potter series finished. I couldnt put it down!! I probably also failed my bio exam cuz of that lol but it was so worth it! :D thanks for decreasing the price, im in love with the series. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry, Hurry, Hurry...can't wait for number 4, just finished Descending Darkness. I love this series. Keep up the great work! Awesome you are.

    ReplyDelete

Share some love: please leave a comment :) I read and try to reply to all comments. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Ya'll are awesome!

Follow Us @soratemplates

Back to Top