Monday, April 14, 2014

Publishing Updates and Random Information

This is my first post in nearly a month. I wrote in my last post that I was going to try and do better...and I failed. I got a big F for that and now have to retake my Blogging 101 class. I apologize for that. I've gotten messages asking for more teasers or posts in general, but I just haven't had much to say for a while. I'm going through one of those funks where I hate absolutely everything I write.

I'm still working on Redeeming Lainey. I'm currently in talks with an editor and formatter. For my other books, I did the editing and formatting myself. (I had a few friends help edit). I've decided recently that I want to start taking my writing more seriously, so I hired someone. I want this book to as near perfect as I can get it. This book is very special to me. It was hard to write, and I want people to be immersed in the story and not focus on some of the errors in it. I'm going to hire someone to go back and read through the Prophesized Series before I make physical copies of the books as well. 

I was planning on publishing the last Prophesized novel this summer. However, a few things have come up and my summer is looking VERY busy. I'll only be at home for the month of May and then the first two weeks of July. This means that I won't be able to write as much as I would like. Though I was planning on publishing four novels this year, I'll probably only be able to manage two...three if I'm lucky.

I'm going to be spending a few weeks this summer volunteering abroad at a wildlife sanctuary. This is something I'm extremely terrified to do, but in the end, I know it'll be worth it. I'm currently going to school for wildlife biology, so it'll be an amazing experience. 

I'm not done writing the last Prophesized novel. In fact, I have about 50,000 more words to go. I'll have to push this book back to the fall. I'll keep you all updated with the progress of that novel as I get further into it. I'm sorry if this news upset anyone. I'm trying as hard as I can to keep my grades up and keep writing. The title for this book will be revealed at the end of Redeeming Lainey. I might even put the first teaser for it there. :)

That's all I wanted to share for now. I have to go back to studying for my Cell Biology test a little more. Thank you for stopping by my blog, and I hope you have a fantastic week.

I want to hug it. <3

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited! I love the prophesized series ive read it at least 5 times so hearing there will be physical copies too I feel like jumping up and down! I also can't wait for all the other books mentioned I know they'll be amazing because youre an amazing writer! So take youre time dont rush your true fans will understand you have a lot on your plate.

    ReplyDelete

Share some love: please leave a comment :) I read and try to reply to all comments. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Ya'll are awesome!



blogger template by lovebird