Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Reaching Retribution Teaser!

I know a lot of people don't like the release date for Reaching Retribution. December does seem far away, but you have to look at it from this perspective: I'm in school still. I have to focus on my classes and then edit after I do homework and study. That's why this book is taking a little longer than the others. Also, if this were a traditionally published series, BlackMoon Beginnings would be the only book out right now. If all goes according to plan, I'll have published four books in ten months, and I'm hoping to get another book published in February. 

I've finished another round of edits on RR and have sent the book out to a few beta readers. Everything is on track for the December 7th release. I can't wait for you all to read this book. I'm seriously terrified, but I'm super excited at the same time. It's a confusing time for me. Haha

Since I completely spaced at posting this yesterday, here is the small teaser:

This is unedited and subject to change before release.

I'm swaying. I’ve never been on a boat before, but I imagine this is what it feels like. My head rolls to the side and I smell the salt from the water and can hear it crashing against the shore. Maybe I am actually on a boat. I could get lost in this feeling. I have no control of what’s going on with my body at this moment and since I don’t have my anchor, I’m floating away at sea. Lost and alone.

 

This teaser was relatively vague. I know that. There are so many spoiler moments in this novel, and I don't want to give away too much before publishing it. I promise that a LOT of stuff does happen in this book despite my vague teasers. Around Thanksgiving, I might post the first few paragraphs/pages from the novel to gear you all for it's release! Until then, I'll keep posting small vague teasers.

 

 

Have a great day! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Now I really can't wait the teasers are so good yet confusing. I love the books. :) :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I so can't wait for this book December 7th please come soon! <3

    ReplyDelete

Share some love: please leave a comment :) I read and try to reply to all comments. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Ya'll are awesome!