Tuesday, November 26, 2013

RR Tuesday Teaser!

I'm posting a quick post today. I have to start packing! Once I finish my classes today, I'll be done for the week. This break, I'm GOING to finish Reaching Retribution edits. I was supposed to have the book finished yesterday, but things have gotten in the way. I promise I'm not going to push the date back though. Don't worry!

Here is the small teaser for this week:

This is unedited and subject to change before publication.

With renewed vigor and my invisibility, I push through everyone. I wipe the bloodied sword onto my black pants and push it back into the sheath. I don’t want to kill any more people tonight. Too much blood has already been shed. Too many lives have already been lost.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Have I already posted this one already? It seems a little familiar, but I can't remember which ones I've already posted.

I realize the teaser is very short, but we're close to the publication date and I don't want to give away too much too soon! 

Per my usual fashion, here is a random gif that has absolutely nothing to do with this post:

Anyone else watch Supernatural? New episode tonight :)
I hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you have posted the teaser yet it was a new on to me. I can not wait for the book. The teasers are driving me crazy with the desire to read the book. How much is the book? I need to know so that I can save up enough money if it is more than $2.99. Thanks for writing. Love the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the ever-wonderful Dean. Love Supernatural. I'm very excited about RR being released soon. I want it now! lol. Thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my flipping gosh cant wait for RR only ten days away!
    wonder if there could be a Blackmoon Beginnings movie!
    want to be an author myself.
    you're killin me with the teasers! cant wait love the books kaitlyn!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh i'm sooooo excited for RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I actually cant wait! I love the books, you're such a talented author and i was shocked when i read that you were only in uni!! Thankyou for the Prophesized series, i have absolutely fallen in love with all your characters and the cliffhangers are amazing!! i just had to go read the next book!!!
    thankyou thankyou thankyou

    ReplyDelete

Share some love: please leave a comment :) I read and try to reply to all comments. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Ya'll are awesome!