Monday, November 4, 2013

Teaser Tuesday...on Monday!

Hello, all! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I was writing the entire weekend because this week is going to be a little busy for me, so I wanted to knock out a lot of my NaNoWriMo Novel. Right now, I'm about two weeks ahead of schedule, so I'd say it was a successful writing weekend. 

Tomorrow, I have a Genetics test and I know that I'll probably forget to post the Reaching Retribution teaser afterward as I've done the past two weeks. I decided to just do it now :) So here is your Teaser Tuesday on a Monday:

This is unedited and subject to change before publication.

      I open my mouth to scream again, but nothing comes out. I don’t see how this could be any worse. The pressure inside me keeps building up. A loud buzzing fills the room as if a thousand bees just swarmed the area. I can’t control anything anymore. I can’t do it. Please make it stop.
      Everything continues to build up. Though my eyes are closed, it’s not just darkness I see. A bright ball of white light in the distance starts flying toward me, and I can do nothing but watch.
The light overwhelms me until all I see is white…the soothing white light. The pain stops. The anger stops. Everything stops until all I’m left with is serenity. I’m alone with my own thoughts and emotions.
      For the first time in a few days, I’m at peace.

Thoughts? What's going on there? ;)

Anyone else ready for Catching Fire?!? I am.
That's all I have for now! I hope you all have a great day and week! Good luck to any other NaNoWriMos! *sends encouragement* :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to watch Catching Fire! Looking forward to reading Reaching Retribution, nice teaser!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love: please leave a comment :) I read and try to reply to all comments. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Ya'll are awesome!